Why become a member? ×

Fender Jaco Custom Shop - *SOLD*
£2000
Emsworth

Petey

Fender Custom Shop Jaco 

I have had this bass approximately 14 years and played it from time to time. I have reguarly maintained it and it's been kept in a smoke n pet free area.

I have enjoyed being the custodian of the instrument and treated with respect. However, there comes a time when we must let things go and this is that moment for me with this bass.

It comes complete with -

• Original certificate of authenticity 
  • Original bass case and case candy
  • There are no modifications to the bass (all original) - please see attached photos for this.

It plays, feels and sounds as you would expect it to.

I have also upload a few videos of this bass on my channel at Youtube  - Peter S. Here you will be able to see things like the nut width, weight, condition of bass and the case candy very clear. I have also uploaded a video to demonstrate some of the tomes you can get from the bass so please listen through a good pair of speakers or headphones....better still pop the audio through your bass amp.

I'm pretty firm on the price and would prefer for you to come to me and try the bass out before you buy it. Failing this, I am happy to send via Parcel Force 24 at your expense.

I am located in West Sussex, near Emsworth, on the South Coast - kettle on and biscuits. ....

UPDATE - I have uploaded photos on my phone and they appear there but not here...please use your phone for photos....and Youtube x

Edited by Petey
photo upload on phone......
  • Like 1

• Petey changed the title to Fender Jaco Custom Shop...SOLD