Why become a member? ×

Eh up

Alexx

Hello bass chatters. Only recently found this forum but it's great. After a few years playing bass about 20 years ago I have been playing a bit more the last few years, and recently got set up in a band with a couple of mates. 

Played a Squier PJ, until splurging on a Cort which I fell in love with, and I've been playing it more and more. 

Now in the process of getting a 'proper' amp, which is how I found the forum, researching the options. I'm now eagerly awaiting delivery of a used Vanderkley 112MNT and a Hartke LH500. Medium term plan is probably to use the Hartke as a stopgap until I have the spondoolies for something fancier but it seems decent so we'll see! 

Anyway, thanks for the useful forum! 

• Like 3

Oh yes. I've developed a moderate pedal habit already. Working on a 'one in, one out' basis, except for the 'out' bit being hard to manage. Feels like you just never know when it will come in handy/change your life, so best keep it just in case... 😄

I thought I was done for a while , and then was talking with Herself about big orange Gretsch basses. She was saying they are works of art. Next thing I knew I found three on Reverb , and wound up hitting the buy it now button.

I hadn’t planned on buying that one , but I have been drooling over them for some years. 

• Like 1