Why become a member? ×

Overwater Evolution Deluxe 5 £990 for quick sale - *SOLD*
£990
Newbury Berkshire

TimoD

Fantastic bass, sounds amazing and has been set up with a nice low action making it effortless to play. It has a lovely round tone which sits well in the mix but can certainly punch through when needed. The scale length is 35” and the neck is super skinny and fits perfectly in the hand. The balance is perfect on the strap due to the body shape which brings the neck to you nicely. Condition is excellent, there are a couple of small marks on the back but nothing serious or that noticeable. Once played you will want it! It’s fairly light and I would guess at around 4.2kg when compared to my other basses.
Comes with the original Overwater hard case, which has a dodgy hinge but it’s ok and useable. Happy to post at buyers expense or collection possible, if shipped it will be very well packaged up.

IMG_0339.jpeg

IMG_0329.jpeg

IMG_0331.jpeg

IMG_0332.jpeg

IMG_0335.jpeg

IMG_0337.jpeg

IMG_0336.jpeg

IMG_0340.jpeg

IMG_0452.jpeg

IMG_0454.jpeg

IMG_0455.jpeg

Edited by TimoD
Added photos
  • Like 6

I saw this when BassBros had it on their website and was blown away by the looks. The only thing stopping me is I have the 24 fret active 5-string thing covered by my current stable. You speak well of it so is it a case of just wanting to try something else?

5 minutes ago, Bassman666 said:

This used to be mine, which I got from bassbros. It's a lovely bass and I'm trying very hard to not be reunited with it 😬 

Do you mind if I ask why you let it go? It just looks so awesome and I'm imagining it doesn't sound too shabby.

I did a trade deal with Tim I believe for a bass he was selling, and as I mainly play my lakland 5 didn't mind letting this go. However it is a great bass, any owner won't be disappointed. When I first got it the nut was shot, so I had a new nut fitted and it allows the bass to be setup perfectly 

Edited by Bassman666
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bassman666 said:

I did a trade deal with Tim I believe for a bass he was selling, and as I mainly play my lakland 5 didn't mind letting this go. However it is a great bass, any owner won't be disappointed. When I first got it the nut was shot, so I had a new nut fitted and it allows the bass to be setup perfectly 

Got you buddy 👍

On 01/12/2023 at 07:51, itu said:

Just wondering what kind of a selection you have if this is leaving? This is a steal, wish my bank account was alive.

It’s just a case of needing a new mixer so something has to give!

• Like 1

• TimoD changed the title to Overwater Evolution Deluxe 5 SOLD