Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones Bass C4 cabinet with cover - *SOLD*
£235
Gloucestershire

MungoBass

Selling my PJB C4 compact cabinet which is in good overall condition, complete with the original slip cover.

It does have some nicks and dings as can be seen in the pictures and there is some tolex peel on the back. There are 6 small screw holes in the back, these were already on the cabinet when I bought it and I have no idea what they were for. None of the above of course affects the superb clear sound these are renowned for. 

Four 5 inch speakers handle a low B with ease all in a nice compact and very well made package.

Collection in person welcomed but postage can be arranged at additional cost.

Edited by MungoBass
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MungoBass said:

There are 6 small screw holes in the back, these were already on the cabinet when I bought it and I have no idea what they were for.

From the impressions around the screw holes it looks like something like these may have been removed (see picture). I also have no idea what they are for. 

MBS-PJBC4BK_S_3m-2886099900.jpg.fca87f35fda3f6450ed98cef1f425031.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Apeneck Sweeney said:

From the impressions around the screw holes it looks like something like these may have been removed (see picture). I also have no idea what they are for. 

MBS-PJBC4BK_S_3m-2886099900.jpg.fca87f35fda3f6450ed98cef1f425031.jpg

My C4s have those odd looking rubber "feet" (for want of a better word, as they're on the backs of the cabs, not the bases), so you're right. Perhaps they're to prevent them from being placed against a wall.

• Like 1

• MungoBass changed the title to Sold - Phil Jones Bass C4 cabinet with cover