Why become a member? ×

Glockenklang Bass Art Classic preamp - £425 - *SOLD*
£425
Manchester

three

Legendary preamp in good cosmetic and excellent functional order.  I picked this up around 18 months ago.  When it arrived, the gain was slightly wobbly and one of the tone pots has a slight squeak at full travel.  I had this examined by a first-rate engineer (works with some of the UK's biggest bands but under the radar).  He contacted Udo and all was sorted rapidly.  New pots supplied by Glockenklang and all working perfectly - back to full Glockenklang spec (it appears the gain pot had been changed at some point in the amp's life).  I'm moving a few really high-end preamps.  All beautiful but they all do what my Hellborg does (more or less) and that's in the rack.

I can ship in the UK (and possibly beyond) at the buyer's risk.  I'm not looking for trades or offers thanks.  At the price, I'm taking a bit hit as it is.

Any questions, please just let me know.

IMG_6852.JPG

IMG_6854.JPG

IMG_6855.JPG

Edited by three
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TheGreek said:

With all this amazing gear being sold by @three I'm not convinced that his wife hasn't hacked his account following a row. 

We no longer row. I just do exactly as I’m told. Fortunately, my wife has no idea what all this clutter does and really couldn’t care less!

• Haha 1

• three changed the title to SOLD - Glockenklang Bass Art Classic preamp - £425