Why become a member? ×

Fender Roadworn Precision Bass 2008 £725 on hold - *SOLD*
£785
Lancaster

ash

2008 MIM Fender Roadworn 50’s Precision. These are very well made instruments and highly regarded, this is a good example. 

It is currently wearing flat wound strings and comes with a Fender gig bag. It plays well and sounds exactly like a P bass ought to. Other than the factory worn finish there are no extra dings that I can see. It is well balanced with a medium action, everything works and the frets are in very good order. There is a reissue chrome bridge cover included. 

The bass is lovely and light at 8.5lbs/3.9kgs.

Not a back breaker by any means. 

I prefer the neck on my JV P bass and need to raise funds for a new project as my 70’s Precision isn’t shifting I’m hoping this one will. 

UK only no trades, pickup preferred but I can post if necessary within the UK at buyer’s cost. 

Edited by ash
More pics and a price change
  • Like 11

27 minutes ago, Dunk said:

Lovely looking Road Worn Precision..

I'm guessing the nut width and neck profile is fairly 50’s P….ish? 

Hi it’s a fairly shallow neck and the nut width is around 44mm

• Like 2

• ash changed the title to Fender Roadworn Precision Bass 2008 New Price £725
1 hour ago, Marc S said:

I honestly don't know why this is still here. These are absolutely top notch, and now they're discontinued - so will be increasingly sought after. 

Yes I thought it would sell quickly as it’s such a lovely bass however looking at other items on here things that usually fly aren’t shifting.  Perhaps caution prevails at the moment because of all the interest rate shenanigans? Normally I wouldn’t be so keen to sell quickly however another house purchase means time to trim the collection again. 

Edited by ash
  • Like 1

• ash changed the title to Fender Roadworn Precision Bass 2008 £725 sold