Why become a member? ×

Fender FSR ELECTRON GREEN Precision Player bass VERY RARE
£695
Leyland Lancashire

la bam

Ahhh, it breaks me to do this, but needs must.... 

For sale my immaculate Fender FSR (Fender special run) Precision bass in Electron Green! 

Reportedly only 200 made. 

These are fantastic basses. Not too heavy for a P bass and easy to play. They sound and record great. 

The colour is amazing. It should be awful, but it's not. It's lovely. It brings a bit of joy when you look at it. 

The list price is the lowest I will accept. It represents great value especially with the rare colour and condition.  Does not come with case pictured. 

Collection Leyland Lancashire. 

20230217_215258.jpg

20230217_215301.jpg

20230217_215303.jpg

20230217_215305.jpg

20230217_215308.jpg

20230217_215313.jpg

20230217_215314.jpg

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...

I could drop round and shout a stupid number in your ear from 10cm. Is that near enough 😊

Oddly enough I was actually near you yesterday as my u16 girls rugby team was playing in Garstang. We played Liverpool St Helens who gave us a thrashing. As they might well be best girls team  in the country, we weren't too down heartened. 

Anyway, the CFO directly asked me how many guitars I still owned over the weekend and made the decision for me that some have to go. I'd love this one though. Perhaps I can persuade her one out/one in. 

GLWTS

Rob 

2 hours ago, rwillett said:

I could drop round and shout a stupid number in your ear from 10cm. Is that near enough 😊

Oddly enough I was actually near you yesterday as my u16 girls rugby team was playing in Garstang. We played Liverpool St Helens who gave us a thrashing. As they might well be best girls team  in the country, we weren't too down heartened. 

Anyway, the CFO directly asked me how many guitars I still owned over the weekend and made the decision for me that some have to go. I'd love this one though. Perhaps I can persuade her one out/one in. 

GLWTS

Rob 

Its a fantastic bass. If you get sorted let me know. Thanks