Why become a member? ×

T-Rex Tonetrunk56 roadcase bargain.

Damnthatlazlo

Oh that looks great. Especially with the case, that's amazing for the money.......even twice the money to be honest. Having the space underneath the second tier I would stick the power supply underneath. Do you have one already or are you looking for supply recommendations as well? Velcro wise it's your call. If you want the very best then dual lock is the way to go. It's rock solid, compared to traditional velcro HOWEVER if this is your first pedal board I can almost guarantee you don't have a defined setup yet (if we are being honest, who does?!) Stick with normal velcro for now or even zip ties. That's a great find and looks really light weight, a step above your traditional pedal train offerings and looks the bomb!

In terms of power supply, I agree with @Bassmidget209, you’ll probably want it underneath the board. I saw that T-Rex have a special bracket for that: https://www.t-rex-effects.com/brackets

On my board, I couldn’t find a bracket and didn’t want to drill, so I actually used some of the heavy duty removable “picture hanging strips” - it’s Velcro really, but can easily be removed without leaving glue marks or ripping the paint etc: https://www.3m.co.uk/3M/en_GB/p/d/v000273808/

I have a power supply, I did see the bracket but can’t find any for sale here. 

After an initial run I think I will put it underneath. It’s just tidier. 

it is quite heavy, but that’s no issue for me as it’s mostly to keep everything organised and in the same place. It’ll help me get to work recording quicker. 

im very happy with it. It came with Velcro and cable ties although I have zero idea what to use cable ties for. For the money I think it’s steal and might even get another. 😳👀

I went for this deal recently too. Very impressive indeed. One thing to consider is that it can only accommodate slim power supplies - I'm using it with a Voodoo X8, just attached with dual lock.

Really tough case and good-sized and designed board and the extra storage in the base of the case is great for leads etc. (leads with UK plugs won't fit).