Why become a member? ×

'90 Warwick Streamer Ltd Ed 4 string

warwickhunt

Mr Warwickhunt,

That has got to be the deal of the decade.
I have been thinking of getting my steamer fretless fretted as most of my fretless playing is on 5 strings these days. Even then I would still be a bit squeamish about taking it out to gigs.

Anyway good luck with the sale and have a good festive season.

Pete

[quote name='Peaty' post='692876' date='Dec 24 2009, 12:04 PM']Mr Warwickhunt,

That has got to be the deal of the decade.
I have been thinking of getting my steamer fretless fretted as most of my fretless playing is on 5 strings these days. Even then I would still be a bit squeamish about taking it out to gigs.

Anyway good luck with the sale and have a good festive season.

Pete[/quote]

Many thanks for the endorsement Pete. I believe it's a bit special, it must be considering I sold the rest of these...

... and I only kept this and my old red Streamer!

When you consider the price of a new Streamer (even a BO neck bass) or what used late 80's, early 90's basses go for, then this IMHO has to be a reasonable price!

[quote name='Peaty' post='693229' date='Dec 24 2009, 11:08 PM']Yes they were all rather lovely but that orange one with the P/J configuration was cream of the crop for me ...luverly.[/quote]

That was the original 'Pumpkin' Helloween bass and as it was in need of tlc when I got it I had it refinished thus... the Helloween fan I sold it to now has the pics from me to restore it back to the original colour sceme/artwork! :)