Why become a member? ×

Czech Upright For Sale. 50's?. £650
£650

shug

Time to move this very nice upright on. I bought it off a friend during lockdown thinking it might come in for a project. It didn't. 

He bought it from Hobgoblin Music about 5 or 6 years ago. It is Czech in origin, apparently, though I'm not certain how you tell, tbf.

I'm no upright player but it's a sight easier to handle than the Chinese built Antonini I got from Gear4Music about a decade ago and appears to be a cut or 2 above your basic student instrument.

I've got a good quality stand for it and a canvas-type gig bag which I'll include in the sale. 

I'm not gonna post this but I'll be accommodating around a meet-half-way kind of deal.

Thanks for looking. Any queries PM me or call on 07539 237 291

1 hour ago, Beedster said:

Not easy to sell a DB at the best of times, but absence of photos and whereabouts probably renders it 0% chance :) 

They did try and attach a file to the sales post but it wasn't an image file, so assume it was an error and the intention was there!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kev said:

They did try and attach a file to the sales post but it wasn't an image file, so assume it was an error and the intention was there!

Talk about me like I'm not there, why doncha?

But seriously, have had certain technical difficulties which I'll attempt to rectify later. As for the location, I was mistaken in my belief it was listed automatic-like. Lancashire, by the grace of God...

Meanwhile, it's gratifying to see so much interest in the house. Just wait 'til you see her...

• Like 1