Why become a member? ×

Hipshot HB1 - lollipops?

BassAgent

I have this amazing USA Lakland Joe Osborn. I love absolutely everything about it. However, I'd love to make it even prettier by giving it lollipop tuners. It carries Hipshot HB1 (reverse) tuners which of course work fine. I have contacted Hipshot if the keys can be replaced, but they can't. I'd have to order a whole set of new tuners from them which in itself is no problem, but they don't seem to offer lollipop keys on the HB1's (only on the HB7's). 

Is there a drop-in replacement for these tuners with lollipop keys?

GW6p1gS.jpg

I absolutely love the look of the HB1s but love lollipops too, especially with dots and bound.  I’ve always thought the stems on (US) Lakland’s HB1s might be a little longer and more elegant than standard HB1 (see below). Does anybody know if this is the case? I’ve owned a couple of US Laklands and really liked everything about them other than the rather square-edged body shaping. BassAgent, please drop me a note if you make a change and are thinking of selling the Lakland HB1s

image.thumb.png.c1f747d242ec2b4e472b1beefe03b606.png

Edited by three