Why become a member? ×

Moses Steinberger graphite neck - *SOLD*
£250
Swindon, Wiltshire

New, 4 string, couple of tiny marks, 38mm nut, having just bought 2 headless basses it’s a project I’m never going to get round to, lots more pics available, can’t seem to upload anymore! Painful🤦

05215777-A5DD-4325-9840-B809EE813D01.jpeg

D6ECAB1C-937E-46C0-B1F4-0FAC8488D631.jpeg

7EDCCE52-D014-42A1-B46F-F2B6B41055C7.jpeg

7A33EF5C-7FE4-468A-8B46-7F8B2A1E2AF3.jpeg

Edited by roger
Sold
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, roger said:

New, 4 string, couple of tiny marks, 38mm nut, having just bought 2 headless basses it’s a project I’m never going to get round to, lots more pics available, can’t seem to upload anymore! Painful🤦

05215777-A5DD-4325-9840-B809EE813D01.jpeg

Dump some of your images in attachments and youll be able to upload more

23 minutes ago, choob.squeemer said:

May be interested in this - is the end of the neck designed to hold the ball ends of the string ? 

or is it a string lock mechanism for cut off strings 

Hi, it’s to take double ball end strings which are readily available, you can buy an adapter quite cheaply that will ‘clamp’ the string end at the head, hope that helps, anymore questions fire away. Roger

Ok - so I have a Washburn active bass - bolt on - the neck is just too thin for me - it cost very little in local

cash converter - the idea is to see if the screw hoes line up - they look like a very similar pattern - I just kinda want 

a headless to use so I don't knock the drummers cymbals so much lol - my favourite stingray is getting too heavy now 

so is the neck nice and D more like a Warwick than thin C like certain Ibanez and what I have - if it is nice and round I will come and have a look (with cash) lol

• roger changed the title to SOLD Moses Steinberger graphite neck