Why become a member? ×

Olympic White Bitsa Jazz £375. Keeping it, it’s great. I must have gone mad for a while there 😂 - *WITHDRAWN*
£415
Blackburn

itsmedunc

Nice bitsa Jazz consisting of - Fender USA 1999 body and what I believe are Fender MIJ 64 pups. I don’t know country of origin of the neck. It has had a decal applied. It is not a Fender neck.
I compiled the parts from BC and put them together. The body, pup’s electronics etc all came complete. The neck and tuners came complete. All I did was put the neck on the body. 

It’s wearing new light gauge strings 90’s from what I remember off hand. I haven’t made my mind up about them so any buyer may have a bit of action work to ‘suit’ to do.

It’s a Jazz. It weighs in like a typical Jazz. A guesstimate around 9 1/2 lb. when I get a chance, I’ll get a more accurate figure.

Looks like somebody was a bit overzealous fitting some tuners in the past and has managed to poke through the front of the headstock. They also must have had some odd sort of string retainer on in the past. My intention was to refinish the headstock in Oly to cover these blemishes but haven’t got round to it. However, overall the neck is pretty nice and the binding sits well with the aged Oly white body.

It’s in pretty good condition. The body and electrics had laid unused in a cupboard since 2006 until a couple of months ago.

I’ve used some of your pics. Hope you don’t mind Mark!

Prefer collection from BB22SH but will post and buyers cost and risk. Will be well packed for its journey though.

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 9

• itsmedunc changed the title to Drop. Aged Oly White Bitsa Jazz £400 FS / FT
  • itsmedunc changed the title to Oly White Bitsa Jazz £375 FS / FT Trade Combo
  • itsmedunc changed the title to Huge temporary reduction - Olympic White Bitsa Jazz £300
  • itsmedunc changed the title to Withdrawn. Olympic White Bitsa Jazz £375. Keeping it, it’s great. I must have gone mad for a while there 😂