Why become a member? Ɨ

Squier VI Staytrem bridge - *WITHDRAWN*
Ā£325
BB22SH

itsmedunc

Barefaced One10. good delay.
Ā 

Iā€™m having a clear out. Far too much gear. Whatever sells goes and the rest can stay.

Ā 

Squier VI, great condition. Iā€™m not exactly sure if the date but from memory itā€™s about 5-6 years old. Lovely instrument much improved with the Staytrem bridge mod.

Ā 

Comes with the original bridge and whammy bar.
Ā 

Collection preferred but can be posted at buyers cost and risk. Will be well packed for its journey.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

IMG_0633.jpeg

Ā 

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 1

• itsmedunc changed the title to Drop. Squier VI Staytrem bridge Ā£300

These are brilliant, as it happens I've just been larking about with mine doing some daft 60s echoey twangy business šŸ˜

Having the staytrem bridge is a big plus on this one too, they're a pretty expensive upgrade about 100 quid a pop I believe, so bargain....Ā 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Waddo Soqable said:

These are brilliant, as it happens I've just been larking about with mine doing some daft 60s echoey twangy business šŸ˜

Having the staytrem bridge is a big plus on this one too, they're a pretty expensive upgrade about 100 quid a pop I believe, so bargain....Ā 

Ā 

I believe there is a wait for a Staytrem bridge too? True, how long, I donā€™t really know.

8 hours ago, itsmedunc said:

Ā 

I believe there is a wait for a Staytrem bridge too? True, how long, I donā€™t really know.

When I looked at the whole thing you had to wait at least 2 or 3 months aparrently, they stopped selling them to the US at one point as they couldn't make the quantity required.Ā 

• Like 1

• itsmedunc changed the title to Withdrawn. Squier VI Staytrem bridge