Why become a member? ×

The Postman brings the Leather

Magister Ludi

Just at this very moment,the doorbell goes and its the postie with some bass guitar related goodies-namely....my first new strap in ten years or so! (apart from the Mono from Bass Direct a couple of moths ago)

I dont know about you but I've been 4"Levys with suede backing or some such backpain limiting job for good reason.Being tall and skinny I need good balance

on a guitar,I can help with extra hardware(tuners/weight distrib etc) but the old wide leather beast is the go-to for me.......until now........

Since I stopped lurking here and joined (thanks in no small part to a Sir Richard Head III guitar shoppe,another thread maybe) I realize that I miss the company of all thangs Bass

which have been sadly lacking of late,so,I saw this ad for an english strapster over in Shropshire called 'Pinegrove Leather' which no doubt many here have heard of/used and proceeded to

peruse and eventually buy from-Arghhhh not a plain wide strappy thing but a multicoloured snakeskin - its very different from my usual,but hey what the hell eh?

snake.thumb.JPG.846af166cfc774391d1c3888659ab09a.JPG

They also do other stuffs,of which I perchased a 'Gear Wallet' in Red-not so sure about that yet,we will see.....

gearwal.thumb.JPG.e5ee91b80ed81f1d97b1b95f45d5d556.JPG

Anyone else gotten themselves some mad strappage ??? Do show heh

I'm off to play with my snake...............

• Like 2

Wow!! Thanks so much for putting these on my radar. I've been after a heistercamp for such a long time, but I love these dragon skin ones (red and black for me) a snapshot is being sent to the wife as we speak 🤣

This but with green in the middle 😍😍

Screenshot_20230802_005121_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230802_005130_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230802_005149_Chrome.jpg

Edited by lee650
  • Like 1