Why become a member? ×

Yamaha Reface CP Piano - *SOLD*
£215
Lancaster

Yamaha Reface CP Piano

High quality Yamaha mini piano from the Reface series. These are highly regarded instruments producing serious piano sounds in a compact package. This one has the official brackets so it can be used on a strap - easily removed if need be. It has the option of battery or mains power and the PSU is included. There are some great demos of this online. It is in great functional condition with some minor cosmetic blemishes. The original owner had put stickers and glued markers on the keys to aid their learning. I successfully removed all of these however on two keys there was glue residue that required sanding down and thought this has no effect on playability. These two keys - the higher and middle C keys are slightly dulled as a result but this can only seen in a certain light. 

The CP has tremolo, wah, chorus, phaser, reverb and delay onboard effects with hands on control. Authentic Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Yamaha, Hohner and Toy piano all easily accessible. Note that two markers remain on the octave button.

No other accessories included - the midi lead for this model is available online.

I can post on the UK got £12.

No trades. 
I used this as a practice piano whilst my hand was healing following an operation and it enabled me to continue to play thanks to the smaller keys. 

Edited by ash
Sold elsewhere
  • Like 3

Can recommend the Reface CP 👍 A lot of folks think they’re just toys but seriously the sounds in them are equal to my Nord Electro, and there is a hidden grand piano sample in there that can be accessed by a particular control selection. For the money they’re ace. 

Good luck with sale!

• Thanks 1

• ash changed the title to Yamaha Reface CP Piano sold