Why become a member? ×

Vincent Akkurat PJ 5 bass - *WITHDRAWN*
£2450
Sussex/ Cumbria

Dee-bass

Stunning, as new & professionally fully set up by leading UK master luthier Andy Warnock. It's strung with Diadario XT's & comes with a spare pick guard in tort that's fitted to the bass that i had sent over from Vincent, original white guard is included in the gig case. This is an incredible bass. It has a honeycombe chambered body with an olive wood fingerboard, it's extremely light & well balanced, passive electronics fitted with Häussel pickups, check out Vincent's web site & what they are up to over in Germany building these fab basses. This is a beautiful high end classic PJ5 & a reluctant sale, it's not getting any use so best to let it go. 
https://vincent-bassguitars.de/en/produkt-kategorie/shop-en/

IMG_9093.jpeg

IMG_9094.jpeg

IMG_9095.jpeg

IMG_9096.jpeg

IMG_9097.jpeg

IMG_9098.jpeg

IMG_9099.jpeg

IMG_9100.jpeg

IMG_9101.jpeg

Edited by Dee-bass
  • Like 9

These basses seem to be highly regarded - nice video demonstrating it here although it’s in German! 

looks like the same colour bass as yours with the white pickguard you mention.

presume yours is 34” scale 19mm string spacing and usually not too heavy it seems

GLWTS

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I played one of these at Bass Gallery not long ago. Lighter than average weight and played & sounded great. I was rather surprised as I'd not previously heard of them. Considered getting one myself but I've no need for another 4-string. GLWTS

• Dee-bass changed the title to Vincent Akkurat PJ 5 bass (Withdrawn)