Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD

SkinnyMike

I love these pedals however they just don't get any use any more.
Both in excellent condition and the wah pedal is the version that has the volume and Q knob on the side rather than underneath the pedal.

looking for £65 posted

*EDIT* Now open to trades. Preferably a Compression pedal.

Edited by the_house123

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Tusknia' post='486140' date='May 12 2009, 05:12 PM']Its the pedal that Timmy C used on the first Rage album isn't it?[/quote]

That's correct m8 :) I completely forgot about that, in fact that was the main reason I bought this in the 1st place!!

[quote name='iamapirate' post='487271' date='May 13 2009, 09:00 PM']Hey, just wondering what the crybaby and guvnor sound like together? Just out of interest.[/quote]

like a wet dream :lol:

Hehe, in all seriousness its sounds pretty sweet, for example check out mic check by RATM. I can get a fairly close sound when using the two pedals together. Baring in mine I usually tweek the eq settings with my sansamp DI aswell. But you get the idea :)

[quote name='Platypus' post='487316' date='May 13 2009, 09:43 PM']I sold a Guvnor on eBay last year and it went for £85...[/quote]

Well arnt I being nice :rolleyes: Nah I got the pedal for £65 so i thought id sell it for the same price as it not been doing too much other than collecting dust in my bass room.

Edited by the_house123

• 2 weeks later...