Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Traded Pino Fender Custom Shop 2016 P Bass
£3200
Cambridge - Linton area

Brucegill

I bought this recently as I've always wanted a Pino.

It's an amazing bass and very smooth and warm, frets are in great shape, everything works as it should.

Comes with Thomastik strings, Hardcase and certificate. 

Good weight too, aging is nice and tasteful, back of the neck is nice and smooth without the nasty dirty finish some CS get nowadays. 

After spending a lovely day with @Chiliwailer at the weekend, I've come to the conclusion that as much as I love a P Bass in nearly everyone else's hands, I just suit a Jazz bass far better 🤷‍♂️

I'm looking at a 64 CS Jazz to replace this and thought I'd put it up for sale before trying a trade. 

I have packaging, so can easily pack this up if you want to arrange a courier to collect it. 

I'm based near Linton in Cambridge for collections. Can be here nearly any day. 

Happily take more photos, just a little snowed under this morning with work so can get to it tonight/tomorrow - just let me know what you want to see. I've attached one sitting with my JMJ just as reference. 

Price assumes Bank transfer or PP Gift. 

Year – 2016
Colour – Fiesta Red
Body Finish – Gloss Aged
Body Wood  – Alder
Neck Finish – Gloss Aged
Neck Wood – Maple
Fretboard – Rosewood
Frets – 20
Scale Length – 34’
Weight – 8lbs13oz - 4kgs
Electronics – Passive
Pickups – Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
Gigbag/Hardcase – Hardcase + Cert

Fender-Pino-Palladino-Precision-Bass-4.jpg

Fender-Pino-Palladino-Precision-Bass-8.jpg

Fender-Pino-Palladino-Precision-Bass-1.jpg

Fender-Pino-Palladino-Precision-Bass-9.jpg

Fender-Pino-Palladino-Precision-Bass-10.jpg

IMG_3921.jpg

Edited by Brucegill
Traded
  • Like 5

• Brucegill changed the title to Traded Pino Fender Custom Shop 2016 P Bass
34 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

Really nice, i like these 

It’s a great bass and pretty gutted it’s not worked out tbh. I just seem to get on with the J bass better for some reason.

Seeing as I’m an impatient fool, it’s off to get traded tomorrow if no one wants it on here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Brucegill said:

It’s a great bass and pretty gutted it’s not worked out tbh. I just seem to get on with the J bass better for some reason

It does look great, i like both jazzes and precision’s at different times, I nearly bought it when it was up before ,but again I’ve bought too much lately 😁, good luck with whatever you get Bruce 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

It does look great, i like both jazzes and precision’s at different times, I nearly bought it when it was up before ,but again I’ve bought too much lately 😁, good luck with whatever you get Bruce 

Thanks @Reggaebass! Appreciated. Here’s hoping I don’t regret it lol

• Like 1