Why become a member? ×

Muzo opens

Just opened today ...[b]Muzo[/b]

An independent venture by Dickie Turner of True North Studios.

It's above La Deli (France) in Beulah Street.

Has a few basses ...Danelectro, Indie, etc. The Indie Swamp 4 is really nice. Early days, and stock still arriving. A brave thing to do, but let's hope it works out.

Lets you park your shopping too (I eventually remembered I left it there!).

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='477734' date='May 2 2009, 02:51 PM']Just opened today ...[b]Muzo[/b]

Has a few basses ...Danelectro, Indie, etc. The Indie Swamp 4 is really nice. Early days, and stock still arriving. A brave thing to do, but let's hope it works out.

Lets you park your shopping too (I eventually remembered I left it there!).[/quote]

Oooh! Awesome, will have to check it out next time i'm there, thanks for the heads up! Bout time it had some better shops! See any lefties that aren't made out of cardboard and string?

[quote name='josh3184' post='477740' date='May 2 2009, 03:10 PM']Oooh! Awesome, will have to check it out next time i'm there, thanks for the heads up! Bout time it had some better shops! See any lefties that aren't made out of cardboard and string?[/quote]
I texted him about lefties and Dickie replied "Send them in I can help!"

I have no commercial connection with him or Muzo. But here is his mobile (I'm sure he won't mind giving this out) > 07916 347864

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='477734' date='May 2 2009, 01:51 PM']Just opened today ...[b]Muzo[/b]

Lets you park your shopping too (I eventually remembered I left it there!).[/quote]

Id say very brave.

• 4 weeks later...