Why become a member? ×

4 x *USED* sets of D'addario Chromes ECB-82 flatwound strings- cut for Fenders: £20 each posted *ALL GONE* - *SOLD*
£80
Liverpool/Sefton

Hi everyone,

These strings have all been used by me on tour with Rumours Of Fleetwood Mac over the last couple of years, but are in very good condition, with plenty of mileage left in them for the used flats aficionados out there!

I generally change them when the top end really starts to roll off, which takes ages with Chromes, so these are probably perfectly played-in for those who lean towards traditional flatwound tones.

All are cut for regular Fender 4-string fitment, and have been taken off with care, with plenty of winds on the silk ends. String gauges for all sets are 50 - 70 - 85 - 105.

I would like £20 for each set including UK mainland shipping/postage, but will do a deal on multiple sets/the lot... PM for more info! *ALL SOLD!*

Thanks for looking,

Etienne

2023-06-11 14.20.05.jpg

Edited by Etienne

• Etienne changed the title to 4 x *USED* sets of D'addario Chromes ECB-82 flatwound strings- cut for Fenders: £20 each posted *3 x SETS LEFT!*
  • Etienne changed the title to 4 x *USED* sets of D'addario Chromes ECB-82 flatwound strings- cut for Fenders: £20 each posted *JUST TWO SETS LEFT!*
  • Etienne changed the title to 4 x *USED* sets of D'addario Chromes ECB-82 flatwound strings- cut for Fenders: £20 each posted *ALL GONE* *SOLD*