Why become a member? ×

John East StingRay - MMSR 3 KNOB 3 BAND - *SOLD*
£120
Harrow

Outstanding pre-amp, sounds  like a 2 band Ray when the Mid is centred, and then gives you sweepable Mid control when engaged. Adjustable Mid sweep range too.  Also has very useful Bright boost similar to a Sabre, for extra clarity, engaged by pulling up the treble knob. 

These are £190 new when VAT is included at checkout, saying that as John doesn’t include VAT on his web page prices. 

It’s had home use only. My set up has changed so this is no longer needed as I’ve gone back to basics and am controlling Mids elsewhere now, but it’s in perfect working order and the Mid sweep would be great for adjusting on different stages for people playing live or finding your Mid sweet spot. 

It uses screws to attach the wires, though bass ground wire just needs attaching to the green one on the pre amps jack socket. 

This is the no control plate included version, through the plate John sells doesn’t fit USA Rays I believe. 

Comes with original box. 

IMG_4266.jpeg

Edited by Chiliwailer

• Chiliwailer changed the title to John East StingRay - MMSR 3 KNOB 3 BAND sold