Why become a member? ×

L/H 2021 Fender Precision Professional 2 - ***Final Price Drop £950 - No Offers*** - *SOLD*
£1400
Billingham TS23

Hi,

I'm looking at moving on my left handed Fender American Precision Professional 2 ( 2021 ) purchased from GAK in December 2022.

The bass comes complete with it’s hard case & case candy, & is currently fitted with dunlop strap locks, although the original strap locks will be included.

I have gigged the bass for the last 5 months or so, & condition wise it's still in excellent condition. The only mark i can see on it is a small indentation on the headstock which i've photographed. The original ( mint coloured ) pickguard also has a couple of marks around the truss rod opening. NB just noticed a hairline crack in the original mint pickguard near to the jack input ( photo added ). 

The bass is currently fitted with a black pickguard, but the original mint one is also included in the sale. 

Only looking to sell in the UK, & collection preferable, but if necessary a courier can be arranged at buyers expense / risk. 

I am also willing to meet up within a reasonable distance of the Middlesbrough / Teesside area.

Thanks for looking.

PXL_20230518_093201745.jpg

PXL_20230518_093208640.jpg

PXL_20230518_093226111.jpg

PXL_20230518_093234495.jpg

PXL_20230518_093428998.jpg

PXL_20230518_094811548.jpg

PXL_20230616_124144058.jpg

PXL_20230616_125646484.jpg

PXL_20230616_141054192.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Edited by Graham A
Sold
  • Like 2

• Graham A changed the title to Fender Precision Professional 2 - Price Drop £1350
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Graham A changed the title to Fender Precision Professional 2 - Price Drop £1290
  • Graham A changed the title to Fender Precision Professional 2 - Price Drop £1150
  • ped unlocked this topic

Final price drop to £1150. I'll keep it at that price for a couple of weeks, & see what happens. If there's no interest i may look at hanging onto it until the market picks up a bit. 

Edited by Graham A

15 hours ago, JohnR said:

I keep coming back to look at this lovely P bass. Black/black with maple is the classic.

Cheers @JohnR it is a lovely bass, but sadly it's just sitting in a case gathering dust. I've got a Precision Pro 1 in Olympic White with a tort pickguard, & rosewood fretboard, which has re-established itself as my number one bass. I don't know what it is, whether it's the rosewood fretboard or the pickups, or i'm generally used to how it sounds but it seems to fit in better with the three piece i play in. I'm on the lookout for something different, perhaps a Jazz in Olympic white to complement my Precision. 

I keep looking at this too. I have a Mexican Player P-bass in black with black and maple that has become my main gigging bass.

I love the look if this but I just can't justify unless I get rid of something else. 

• Like 1

I've purchased a new Markbass Little Mark 58R head last week, so i thought i'd give it a run out through that. First time i've played it in a few weeks & it sounded sweet at bedroom volume through the Markbass ( into a Barefaced cab ).

Got a full PA practice tomorrow, so going to give it another go with the band 🙂

• Like 1

• Graham A changed the title to L/H 2021 Fender Precision Professional 2 - Price Drop £1150
10 hours ago, kevham said:

Interested in a PX? Barefaced cab or a bass?

Hi @kevham, sorry i've got no need for the cab, as i already own a Barefaced Supertwin. If you private message me what bass you're looking to trade i'll have a think about it, although i rather have a straight sale as i have my eye on something else. 

On 17/07/2023 at 15:45, JohnR said:

I still can’t stop looking at this classic. Can’t believe it’s still here!

Sadly just the sign of the times @JohnR 

I had a Fender Jazz Pro which i sold at the beginning of 2022 on FB marketplace, it was snapped up in less than a week, thought this would be the same. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/08/2023 at 11:21, whynot said:

Classic looking P with that black pick guard. If only I was in major bass acquisition mode :(

Cheers Alan, it's a lovely bass but i'm searching for a slightly different sound, & i already have my Precision pro 1 to fall back on. Added to this i've just purchased a Sandberg TM4 aged hardcore, so under my wife's policy of one in one out, this one has to go 😂

Edited by Graham A

• 2 weeks later...
  • Graham A changed the title to L/H 2021 Fender Precision Professional 2 - ***Final Price Drop £950 - No Offers***
  • Graham A changed the title to **Sold**L/H 2021 Fender Precision Professional 2 - ***Final Price Drop £950 - No Offers***