Why become a member? ×

Lehle Basswitch IQ DI REDUCED - *WITHDRAWN*
£325
Hexham

walshy

Now £300

Up for grabs the excellent Lehle Basswitch. Amazing bit of kit and in great but used condition. No power supply but runs off my Pedal Power 2 plus no issues ( 9-20v supply reqd )

No box but will be super well packaged. 

The concept for this "swiss army knife for bassplayers" comes from Jacques Ruppert, head of RMI, while the technical part was realized here at LEHLE. As a central controller for bass setups it is equipped with a number or features:

LEHLE True Sound Technology

Input A/B switch with impedance matching for piezo pickups

Studiograde preamp

4-band EQ with double semiparametric mids

switchable effectsloop with blend/mix control

switchable effectsloop can also be used as volume boost

serial effectsloop (non switchable)

Studiograde D.I.-box with Pad-, Pre/Post- und groundlift-switch incl LEHLE LTMZ transformer for galvanic isolation

can be used with any power supply 9 to 20 volt AC oder DC

additonal output for tuner

muteswitch

extremly robust design with protected controls

The BASSWITCH IQ DI is manufactured by LEHLE in Germany on behalf of RMI.

Edited by walshy
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, krispn said:

Your ad under sells the many features of this pre. It’s a very versatile unit. 

I’ve had one for about 10 yrs maybe? It’s the longest lasting piece of kit I own! 

That’s very true, I’ve added some

extra information now, this is a superb bit of kit.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple questions for you. Checked the manufacturer website but no joy.  Can the unit run off phantom power thru DI? Also, in terms of the A/B switch, is this routed to the DI output signal or just the jack output? If its too the DI is there anyway to maintain instrument A signal to DI while playing B through the jack out?

No phantom power and the a/b will either give a single instrument the option of EQ bypassed or eq engaged - having two instruments plugged in one will not have access to the eq the other will (example having an active bass into the eq bypassed channel and the passive bass into the EQ channel). That’s likely obvious 😀 all other features are ‘actively on’ so if you have a compressor in the always on loop it remains in the path irrespective of channel

A or B. You can’t have two separate signals ‘programmed’ to different outputs. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, krispn said:

No phantom power and the a/b will either give a single instrument the option of EQ bypassed or eq engaged - having two instruments plugged in one will not have access to the eq the other will (example having an active bass into the eq bypassed channel and the passive bass into the EQ channel). That’s likely obvious 😀 all other features are ‘actively on’ so if you have a compressor in the always on loop it remains in the path irrespective of channel

A or B. You can’t have two separate signals ‘programmed’ to different outputs. 

Thanks mate, that's really helpful. Found the manual pretty impenetrable 

• Thanks 1

I’ve been using a Basswitch for about 10 yrs. if you only run a couple of fx it’s super useful. There’s a point where it can be a bit a bit redundant if you’ve got too much going on but managing a couple of fx into both loops is where it really shines. I’ve been enjoying an always on compressor and very light drive in the serial loop (always on) and using the switchable loop (which doubles as a  boost) to push some other things a little harder. The eq is super clean and really useful too.  

• Like 2

• walshy changed the title to Lehle Basswitch IQ DI Withdrawn