Why become a member? ×

2001 Fender Precision in Red USA

cardinaljay

Hi there fellow Basschatters,

Bought this around a year ago or so and although I love it my preference is a Rosewood fretboard. This Bass has a killer tone and is very well balanced - I have a two bass rule and after the recent discovery of a JV Squier (with that rosewood f/board) I have decided to sell this as I now have three pbasses.

I would consider a trade against something like a Musicman SUB or Ibanez ATK.

It comes with all the documentation and I shall also throw in the strap locks I have been using with it too. Strung with D'Addario 45-100s at the moment and after it's recent set up it plays like a dream. I think we all know what sounds you can get from a Precision - rest assured you'll get all that from this.

A few light scratches here and there, but nothing major to report as you can see from the pics it looks great

I paid £700 for it second hand but due to the market and judging by other sales, I would be happy for £550 oiro.

Any questions - fire away. . .

[quote name='andy67' post='477102' date='May 1 2009, 03:27 PM']lovely bass,

reminds me of the one I sold on ebay last year for £450 - would love to have it if money permitted![/quote]

Of course any price noted on an ad is negotiable. If people feel £550 is too much please do offer what you will. :)

Might you be interested andy67?

[quote name='cardinaljay' post='477243' date='May 1 2009, 06:41 PM']Of course any price noted on an ad is negotiable. If people feel £550 is too much please do offer what you will. :)

Might you be interested andy67?[/quote]

not what I mean! sorry!

it's worth that everyday of the week, I really miss mine and could kick myself for letting it go so cheaply!

I'll ask the missus.

andy

[quote name='andy67' post='477374' date='May 1 2009, 10:24 PM']not what I mean! sorry!

it's worth that everyday of the week, I really miss mine and could kick myself for letting it go so cheaply!

I'll ask the missus.

andy[/quote]

Oh no, I understand... Just wanna let everyone know that I am flexible on the price. . .

• 2 weeks later...