Why become a member? ×

*PENDING* Lakland DJ5 with Delano pickups and East Pre - *SOLD*
£900
Cardiff

roceci

2007 Korean Lakland DJ5 with bound maple board/white pearloid block markers. Subtle black sparkle finish and matching headstock.

Upgraded with Delano pickups and John East DJ Retro preamp with separate battery box.

35" scale

45mm at the nut

74mm at the 12th fret

19mm spacing at the bridge, with bridge and thru-body stringing.

4.5kg weight

Very very minor dings to top of headstock, otherwise all in tip top condition. Previous owner had a professional setup and some high frets levelled back in 2021 and it plays like a dream. Strung with new D'Addario Nickels with .130 B string.

Tried a couple of Laklands now, amazing quality guitars and THAT B string but I’m a Fender fanboy at heart and so back to my Jazzes I go.

Collection preferred or can meet within 30 mins of Cardiff.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by roceci
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheGreek said:

Could this be a transaction which takes less than an hour?

I hope so! I owned this bass previously and regret letting it go; it's REALLY good.

Edited by Joebass
spelling
  • Like 1

• roceci changed the title to *PENDING* Lakland DJ5 with Delano pickups and East Pre

Hmm! Love these, a white version was on here a short while back which I so nearly bought!

This sold for similar money, then reappeared £300ish dearer a few weeks later, then to my surprise turned up on Fleabay..... but is still there???

Gaucho

• Like 1

• roceci changed the title to *SOLD* Lakland DJ5 with Delano pickups and East Pre