Why become a member? ×

Spector Pulse II 5 string Ultra Violet with upgraded Aguilar OBP-2 pre-amp - *SOLD*
£875
Penarth, South Wales

mattbass6

Selling my 5 month old Spector Pulse II 5 in Ultra Violet. The only reason for selling is that in real terms, I require a 6 string bass, so something has to go to fund that purchase. 

This bass is in immaculate condition. There are no dinks, dents or scratches. Never gigged, rehearsed twice, played in my studio, and kept in a smoke free house in a flight case (case not included in sale). The neck is straight, action low, and the roasted maple neck is a dream to play, plus super stable. It has been upgraded from the Tone Pump Jnr to an Aguilar OBP-2 pre-amp which was professionally fitted. This has transformed the versatility of this bass. A necessary upgrade IMHO. I’ve also put on Dunlop strap locks. This bass, and this range, punches well above its weight. Stunningly constructed, plays incredibly well, and looks amazing. 

It comes with the original box and tools/lead. Pick up preferred, but will meet within 50 miles of Cardiff. No trades unless you have the right 6 string bass in the same condition. Any further questions, please feel free to get in touch. Cheers 🫡

Here are the full specifications of the bass.

Features:

• Fully contoured Spector NS body design
• Solid Swamp Ash body is lightweight and resonant.
• Quilted maple top
• Bolt-on Roasted Maple offers improved neck stability
• Active EMG pickups & Aguilar OBP-2 noise-free operation.
• Unique matte finishes

Did You Know?

• The EMG pickups used in this model are the very same Spector uses in their higher end Euro models, and even in some USA instruments.
• Macassar Ebony is a new fingerboard wood for Spector. Slightly softer than traditional ebony, this wood yields a balanced & focused tone that's perfect for low frequencies.

Top Specs:

• Three-piece Roasted Maple Neck; Bolt-on
• 24 Fret Macassar Ebony Fingerboard
• EMG 40DC pickups on 5-string
• Aguilar OBP2 Active Pre-amp
• Locking bridge; Die-cast tuners; Graphite Nut
• Black Hardware

Body: Swamp Ash
Top: Quilted maple
Neck: 3-ply Roasted Maple
Neck Lacquer: Satin
Neck Construction: 5-way Bolt-on
Fretboard: Macassar Ebony
Fretboard Radius in Inches: 16
Number of Frets: 24
Inlays: Luminlay Side Dot Markers
Nut type: Graphite
Nut width in mm: 44.5
Scale (inch): 35
Manufacturer pickups: EMG
Pickup middle: EMG 40 DC
Pickup bridge: EMG 40 DC
Electronic: active, 2-band equalizer, Aguilar OBP-2
Control: Vol, Vol, Bass, Treble
Tuners: Die-Cast
Bridge: Spector Locking Bridge
Number of Strings: 5
String spacing (mm): 17
Strap Button: Dunlop Strap Locks
Hardware: Black
Finish: Ultra Violet

IMG_8411.jpeg

IMG_8412.jpeg

IMG_8413.jpeg

IMG_8414.jpeg

IMG_8415.jpeg

IMG_8416.jpeg

IMG_8418.jpeg

IMG_8417.jpeg

IMG_8419.jpeg

IMG_8409.jpeg

Edited by mattbass6
  • Like 8

Until 11.59pm on Monday 10th April, I will let this go for £800.00. Come the 11th April, this goes back up to £875.00. Grab a beautiful bass at a bargain price. Happy Easter ☺️

*** OFFER HAS NOW ENDED ***

Edited by mattbass6

• mattbass6 changed the title to Spector Pulse II 5 string Ultra Violet with upgraded Aguilar OBP-2 pre-amp (36 hour Easter price of £800)
2 hours ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

What an amazing looking bass. I can hardly cope with 4 strings, so I am confident that I can resist the temptation of buying a 5 string 🙂

GLWTS 👍 

Thank you buddy. Appreciate it ☺️

• Like 1

• mattbass6 changed the title to Spector Pulse II 5 string Ultra Violet with upgraded Aguilar OBP-2 pre-amp
  • mattbass6 changed the title to *** SOLD *** Spector Pulse II 5 string Ultra Violet