Why become a member? ×

So what do you know...DEAN MARKLEY, ALCHEMY R JACKSON GOLD STAINLESS BASS STRINGS

TheGreek

I bought a set of these for my new project - TBH I only bought them for their colour but since getting them I've been doing some research and read some good things. However I've not heard mention of them on here.

Anybody tried them? What's a "NPS string"?

DEAN MARKLEY, ALCHEMY R JACKSON GOLD STAINLESS BASS STRINGS 40 - 100

Alchemy: a string with life in its tone - not just a long life. You've never played a bass string that feels, sounds, or looks like Alchemy Gold Stainless. The Randy Jackson Alchemy Bass strings sets have a unique core to wrap ratio for proper tension, sound and feel with Stainless Steel under wraps and our proprietary MC394 cover wrap treated over silver plated NPS for added life. The result is a string that delivers the sound benefits of a SS bass string with the feel, tension and growl of a NPS string that will last for a long, long time. Discover Alchemy's magic for yourself. Bright, clean sound. Smooth, easy feel. Exceptional beauty. Prolonged life.