Why become a member? ×

Fender American Standard Jazz - *SOLD*
£995
Lincoln

playbass

Fender Standard Jazz 2012

8lbs 12oz

It took me a long time to find this model of Fender jazz in this condition and a nice weight.  I’ve really enjoyed playing it but I’m selling as I’ve just replaced this with a 24-fret active 5-string, which is more my thing. 

Very, good condition, with low fret wear. There’s just some

light surface marks on the back/bottom edge (see pics) that you have to hold it in the right light to see. I’ve replaced the pickguard with a mint green one from a Fender Pro as the original cream one has a slight circle where a sticker was left on it and the sun has slightly aged everywhere except where the sticker was. You can see it in the day light, but I can’t see it now in the evening light. I’ll include both as I won’t need it.  Everything works as it should including clean-sounding pots (no scratchiness). The truss rod works without any issues too and the bass is set with an easy to play/low action. It comes with the original Hardcase, which has sadly seen better days. 

SPEC

BODY: Alder

NECK: Maple

FRETBOARD: Maple

FRETS: 20 Narrow tall

PICKUPS: 60s Custom Shop

BRIDGE: Fender Hi-Mass

CONTROLS: Volume, volume, tone

STRING THROUGH BODY OPTION: ☑️ 

HARDCASE: Fender Hardcase

WEIGHT: 8lbs 12oz

COLLECTION from near Lincoln.

FEEDBACK 

Edited by playbass
Feedback link added.
  • Like 12

• playbass changed the title to Fender American Professional Jazz Bass £995

Just added feedback to the advert. 15 years of BassChat!

23 hours ago, dmc79 said:

Not really a Jazz man but this looks awesome in THE classic colour scheme. How is it still here?! GLWTS

No idea! It plays really well and looks and sounds great. Virtually no fret wear too. Only selling to fund house renovations. I have two jazz basses, but this is the one that has to go as it’s worth more.  It also plays better than my other one, very easy on the left hand. 

• playbass changed the title to Fender American Standard Jazz - Sold