Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Ant pedalboard amp. - *SOLD*
£160
Market Harborough

Joebethell

Up for sale is my Ashdown Ant. 

Great Little amp I was using it as a back up to my main amp incase anything went wrong so it has mostly been on my pedalboard and occasionally switched on just to test etc. 

This is what Ashdown have to say about it.

The ANT is a revolutionary pedal-board bass amp that delivers 200 watts of pure Ashdown bass tone into any 8/4 ohm speaker cabinet. 

Light, super compact and built for the road; fly dates are a breeze and whenever called upon the ANT will give you reliable Ashdown power and tone at every show, eliminating the uncertainty that backline amps can bring.

The ANT also automatically adjusts its power requirement from 110v through to 240v so you can simply plug and play no matter what country the next show is in and the ANT will take care of it.

Designed for bassists using pedals, modelers and effects processors to create their tone but can also be used totally alone with the 3 band EQ plus shape preset allowing easy tone sculpting.

The balanced XLR DI out also allows you to run straight into the PA delivering your tone directly to the sound desk. Lastly the headphone out allows silent practice between gigs.

Simply bring your bass and your pedalboard to the next gig for an ultra portable set up!

Postage included any questions feel free to ask looking to sell not after trades currently.

IMG_20230315_102040_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230315_102055_HDR.jpg

Edited by Joebethell
Sold

Quite impressive these if you like the form factor. They put out 140w at 8ohm vs my 300w Mark Bass Nano 2 which only puts out 150w at 8ohm. If you are mostly running into an 8ohm cab then these are probably a little better output wise than some of the other micro options. 

• Like 1

• Joebethell changed the title to Ashdown Ant pedalboard amp. Sold