Why become a member? ×

Clearout - MXR, Zoom, Mooer, AMT - *SOLD*
£400
London

NoirBass

Following a realisation that I'm sitting on a lot of stuff I just don't use anymore - the clearout has begun. Expect to see more stuff in the other areas of the market place soon. First up some pedals:

*SOLD - Mooer Ensemble Queen - £35

The bass version of the ‘Ensemble King’ - apparently based on the Boss CE-2? VG condition. Boxed with instructions. Velcro on base, but original the rubber ‘foot’ has been removed and is included.

*SOLD - MXR Bass Dynacomp - £80

The bass version of the classic MXR Dynacomp. As you’d expect - coloured squish in a tiny package. Good condition with some signs of use. Velcro on base, no box

* Withdrawn - MXR Thump Bass preamp - £75

Based on the EP Preamp with added tone controls. Designed as an always on tones shaper or coloured boost. VG/almost new condition. Velcro on base, original box with candy inc. MXR sticker included.

*SOLD - Zoom B3 - £80

Classic multi effects from Zoom, great sounds, very easy to program and also editable with the software. Fantastic 1 box swiss army knife for any gig. Can be run off batteries too. It also has some very useable amp sims. This also has the essential integrated XLR/ DI out (which seems to missing from many more contemporary multis). This one has seen some action and has the scars to prove it, but everything works as it should. I have all the original packaging which I will also include (Box, manual etc.) Velcro on bottom and 3 of the 4 original feet!

*SOLD - Zoom MS-60B - £55

The now legendary single pedal multi FX from Zoom. Almost worth putting on the board as a catch all fx pedal or just to cover that ‘one weird bit you have to do it that one song for a bit’. 50 presets, 142 effects 6 amp models  - blah blah blah. Very good condition a couple of small chips on the corners. Boxed with the original manual etc.

*SOLD - AMT Slap Bass - £75

Now here’s an odd one - a Siberian made bass overdrive intended for Slap! - I know!

Heres the blurb - “The Slap Bass Compressor Pedal is a specialized effect designed for bassists who use funk and slap techniques. It instantly provides the compression, depth, and snappy attack this playing style requires. It can be used by non-slap players for distortion with its adjustable drive level. It's also an amazing tool for guitar players, allowing them to plug directly into their recorder and lay down a quick bass track. Built-in cabinet emulation circuitry ensures that it sounds equally good whether run through an amp or used for direct recording.”

Now long discontinued and I suspect not that well sought after. Might be worth a punt? Maybe Chris Wolstenholme or Flea will start using one and it’ll rocket up in value? Probably not! Good condition with the original box.

Please PM for more pictures or details. All prices include UK mainland postage first class, signed for. equally happy to knock off a couple of quid for collection from North London - N21

8E1820C7-5F71-47A5-89F3-B99E524B006A_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.7b1c5610f1ddc8ede1fb1d3fdd0c111c.jpeg

Feedback here:

Edited by NoirBass

Ringing endorsement for the slap bass - I got one years (15?) ago in a trade and I've never got rid of it - transparent it is not, it's a very heavy EQ and very compressed but for that type of drive sound I've used £250 pedals that aren't as good. And the cab simulation means it sounds great straight into an interface, which most pedals don't.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• NoirBass changed the title to *SOLD - Clearout - MXR, Zoom, Mooer, AMT