Why become a member? ×

GR Bass AT410+ 1200w Cab. A Mere 14.8kg! Comes With GR Bass Padded Cover. Excellent Condition. £950. (Potentially Would Trade For A Bass...) - *SOLD*
£950
Wickford, Essex

binky_bass

(Will take some better photos later!)

Hi all,

I have powerful GAS... therefore in order to sate this GAS I am begrudgingly putting up for sale my GR Bass AT410+ cab. This is the 1200w version and weights in at a rather ridiculous 14.8kg! It comes with the official GR Bass padded cover too. (Useful to house one's guitarist too!)

I'd potentially trade this for a bass of equal value... 

From Bass Direct this will cost you a little over £1300. I've used this at home mainly, it's not been gigged or in anyway abused in its year or so with me. 

It sounds absolutely epic, articulate and quite transparent. With it being able to handle 1200w it'll pretty much take anything you want to throw at it.

These don't really ever come up for sale on the second hand market, with good reason, and may very well change my mind! But for now, the cab and cover are yours for £950 which I feel represents a great saving from new with no lead time for a cab that is hugely powerful and incredibly light.

Collection from Wickford, Essex or we can discuss meeting.

Edited by binky_bass
  • Haha 10

7 hours ago, ukbassboy said:

Curious what you are gassing for that you want to move on from this??

There's two amps for sale on here by the same chap - I'm gassing for both! Deal is nearly done on those. My AT410+ is currently still available for those interested!

Edited by binky_bass

• binky_bass changed the title to GR Bass AT410+ 1200w Cab. A Mere 14.8kg! Comes With GR Bass Padded Cover. Excellent Condition. £950. (Potentially Would Trade For A Bass...)
  • binky_bass changed the title to *SOLD* GR Bass AT410+ 1200w Cab. A Mere 14.8kg! Comes With GR Bass Padded Cover. Excellent Condition. £950. (Potentially Would Trade For A Bass...)