Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 4LT in Tiger Eye Gloss - MINT! - *SOLD*
£1800
M.25 Junction 11

Hamster

I bought this just before the Covid epidemic and have only played it at home a couple of times.  It’s as new and unmarked, I just don’t use it.

Body & Neck

Weight-relieved European Alder body

Figured North American Maple top and slice of Walnut

3-piece Maple neck; 24 fret Ebony fingerboard

Spector’s signature Crown inlays

Hardware & Electronics

Passive, custom-wound Bartolini pickups

Custom-voiced Darkglass active tone circuit

Gotoh Lightweight Tuners

Lightweight Spector Locking Bridge

Gold hardware

It’s one of these - https://www.pmtonline.co.uk/spector-bass-euro-4lt-tiger-eye-gloss

If you want it shipped, I’ll buy a cheap hard case for it and add that to the overall cost – or you can send me a case and I’ll ship it in that.  I will ship outside of the UK.

All shipping will be fully insured and at cost which will be added onto the price of the bass.  Obviously shipping costs will vary so if you’re serious I’ll get a quote, or you can arrange your own shipping and insurance.

20230302_134147.jpg20230302_134204.jpg20230302_134221.jpg20230302_134329.jpg

I’m in Surrey near the M.25 Junction 11.  I’m happy to travel a reasonable distance to meet you to ensure it doesn’t get damaged in transit.

I’ll accept offers VERY close to £1800

• Like 15

1 hour ago, TheGreek said:

That's nice...having a clear out?

Yeah, I'm keeping my 4 main gigging basses plus an old Spector.  Since Covid nearly killed me in 2020 I'm refocussing on what I actually use instead of having several wall hangers doing nothing. 

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
On 02/03/2023 at 20:45, Hamster said:

Yeah, I'm keeping my 4 main gigging basses plus an old Spector.  Since Covid nearly killed me in 2020 I'm refocussing on what I actually use instead of having several wall hangers doing nothing. 

"he who dies with the most toys wins"

• Haha 1

With a new one costing £2500 I’m surprised this is still here - I reckon it’s about the best finish Spector do (outside the stupidly expensive USA stuff) and this one’s particularly nice. Thank goodness it’s only got 4 strings or else I’d be in trouble 😂😂 GLWTS!

• Hamster changed the title to **SOLD** Spector Euro 4LT in Tiger Eye Gloss - MINT!