Why become a member? ×

Pedalboard rejigging: Keeping the tuner - FEELER
£650

Ander87

I'm trying to simplify / rejig my board, for tuner + C4 synth + Capo + Compressor.

Hence, my pedals below are up for sale - I'm not desperate and the comp is a feeler - I may change my mind and keep them so go at them whilst available. Add a fiver for postage:

* £230 Blackstone Appliances Mosfet drive: The star of the show - super rare, great overdrive/distortion, with 2 channels and capacity to shift the EQ from flat to scooped, separate gain distortion levels for each with knobs that won't make you wonder whether your settings are busted - can adjust easily with a nail or a pick though. Anything from adding a bit of hair to actual distortion is possible. Works a treat on bass and the brightness/depth can be adjusted via plug in capacitors and trim pots on the rear - I never felt the need for that tweaking though. SOLD.

* £160 ZVex Vexter Wholly Mammoth - as the name suggests, a massive, gated fuzz tuned specifically for bass - amazing when combined with the Blackstone, but just great on its own really.  SOLD.

* £130 Fuzzrocious Lil Fella - distortion to fuzz depending on gain, comes with a gate engaged on the switch - crunchy tone, super organic, able from low drive to metal

* £160 ZVex Instant Lo Fi Junky - chorus perfect for lo-fi / introducing odd noise with three wave signals flickable on switch... lots of depth/compression from 80s chorus to vibrato.

* £70 ThorpyFX Fat General Clone - a feeler since I love this pedal, but I could be interested in other comps potentially - tone enhancing, always on pedal - I just love it but open to a change if anyone is after this.

image.thumb.png.7b3dac2df51c6fb47febdb4aec071dbd.png

Like I said I love this pedalboard and you can tell it's been crafted with love, lust and GAS - happy to keep them but I'm interested in trades with a C4 Synth, POTENTIALLY a Source Audio Aftermath or a cool compressor but ideally trying to get funds for a Jad Freer Capo.

Edited by Ander87
  • Like 1

Just now, krispn said:

You really are on a quest 😀

truly! Hahaha the Adam sounded fuzzier after changing the amp.. I did try it live and practise a bunch of times though 😂

this is fine tuning now, we’re getting closer to regret it all and start again 🤣(Capo on the way)

• Like 1

On 20/02/2023 at 14:54, Ander87 said:

I'm trying to simplify / rejig my board, for tuner + C4 synth + Capo + Compressor.

Hence, my pedals below are up for sale - I'm not desperate and the comp is a feeler - I may change my mind and keep them so go at them whilst available. Add a fiver for postage:

* £230 Blackstone Appliances Mosfet drive: The star of the show - super rare, great overdrive/distortion, with 2 channels and capacity to shift the EQ from flat to scooped, separate gain distortion levels for each with knobs that won't make you wonder whether your settings are busted - can adjust easily with a nail or a pick though. Anything from adding a bit of hair to actual distortion is possible. Works a treat on bass and the brightness/depth can be adjusted via plug in capacitors and trim pots on the rear - I never felt the need for that tweaking though. SOLD.

* £160 ZVex Vexter Wholly Mammoth - as the name suggests, a massive, gated fuzz tuned specifically for bass - amazing when combined with the Blackstone, but just great on its own really.  SOLD.

* £130 Fuzzrocious Lil Fella - distortion to fuzz depending on gain, comes with a gate engaged on the switch - crunchy tone, super organic, able from low drive to metal

* £160 ZVex Instant Lo Fi Junky - chorus perfect for lo-fi / introducing odd noise with three wave signals flickable on switch... lots of depth/compression from 80s chorus to vibrato.

* £70 ThorpyFX Fat General Clone - a feeler since I love this pedal, but I could be interested in other comps potentially - tone enhancing, always on pedal - I just love it but open to a change if anyone is after this.

image.thumb.png.23b9dbbff2aa62ad02ea2737c87fd6c6.png

Like I said I love this pedalboard and you can tell it's been crafted with love, lust and GAS - happy to keep them but I'm interested in trades with a C4 Synth, POTENTIALLY a Source Audio Aftermath or a cool compressor but ideally trying to get funds for a Jad Freer Capo.

I can only say good things about the Fat General clone... After all I built it! But it kicked the Cali76 Compact Bass off my board (before the whole board was replaced by Ander's Alpha Omega Photon!). It's a FANTASTIC compressor. 

• Like 1