Why become a member? ×

Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5 (2001) *PRICE DROP* £1250 - *WITHDRAWN*
£1450
Wallasey

Steve A

***Price dropped to £1250***

Selling my beautiful gloss black Stingray 5 from 2001, with matching black headstock, rosewood fingerboard and black pearloid scratchplate.

Fantastic sound, records beautifully.

Gorgeous smooth neck.

There are a few small signs of wear as shown in the photos but nothing that is ever obvious when playing the bass and nothing, in my opinion, that detracts from the beauty of this instrument. The swirly pattern on the close-up image of the body is a reflection of the ceiling...!

Weight: 5.3kg/11.8lbs Not a lightweight, that’s for certain but the bass balances perfectly and a wide strap can help distribute the weight somewhat.

No case.

Price includes delivery by courier. Alternatively, I am happy to drive to meet at a reasonable distance from Wallasey, Merseyside (CH45). Message me for payment details and to discuss delivery/collection of this lovely bass that you're currently thinking of buying and then deciding wholeheartedly to buy 😉

Thanks,

Steve

IMG_5346.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5343.jpg

IMG_5340.JPG

IMG_5342.jpg

IMG_5341.jpg

IMG_5339.JPG

IMG_5338.JPG

IMG_5337.JPG

IMG_5336.JPG

Edited by Steve A
  • Like 9

• Steve A changed the title to Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5 (2001) £1450
  • Steve A changed the title to Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5 (2001) *PRICE DROP* £1350
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Steve A changed the title to Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5 (2001) *PRICE DROP* £1250
  • Steve A changed the title to WITHDRAWN Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5 (2001) *PRICE DROP* £1250