Why become a member? ×

Source Audio ZIO preamp analog front end and boost - NOW £99 - *SOLD*
£165
Sheffield

Quatschmacher

Nice fattening preamp. Works really well in front of their Lunar/Gemini/Mercury to add some fullness/richness.

Unlike all other Source Audio pedals, this one is fully analogue

As new as I only used it briefly for beta-testing purposes.

Works great on bass and guitar.

Price does not include postage. 

F765F1A9-67F9-44A3-82BB-CC811D2D0E48.thumb.jpeg.0cc8e404da081798f8cc02ab192f442c.jpeg

CB1C9408-1813-455C-B45B-35DE074C9BA4.jpeg

C3149B8B-F82D-455B-B848-A1D111ABB5E9.jpeg

68BAA3F5-0CD6-4407-B7D4-2039F1C68F12.jpeg

08CC026F-2FF5-45AB-BD42-630201625A76.jpeg

90276D3C-0FE4-49DF-8E5C-4F14403CED42.jpeg

8D411541-5996-450A-A999-99A1C832D359.jpeg

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

@Daz39 still after one?

*Cries in impoverished* I’m lusting after plenty of pedals, thanks, but am currently selling rather than buying. It does sound really good on a few demo bids I’ve listened to. SA make some good stuff.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Daz39 said:

*Cries in impoverished* I’m lusting after plenty of pedals, thanks, but am currently selling rather than buying. It does sound really good on a few demo bids I’ve listened to. SA make some good stuff.

I’m in a similar boat. Need to raise some funds for other purchases so am trying to rationalise. 

• Like 1

• Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio Zio preamp analog front end and boost
  • Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio Zio preamp analog front end and boost - now £150
  • Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio ZIO preamp analog front end and boost - final reduction: £135 with free UK postage
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ped changed the title to Source Audio ZIO preamp analog front end and boost - final reduction: £135 with free UK postage
  • ped unlocked this topic
  • Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio ZIO preamp analog front end and boost - final reduction: £125 with free UK postage
  • Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio ZIO preamp analog front end and boost - NOW £120

Limited time offer, for as long as a bit of kit that I’ve been after is still available, I’m willing to offer this pedal and the Source Audio Ultrawave I have listed for a total of £265 as a bundle posted fully insured to the UK.

That’s a hefty saving but only available for as long as the other thing I’m after is around, afterwards it goes back up. 

Reduction only applies to the bundle; the individual pedals won’t be further reduced.

Edited by Quatschmacher

• Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio ZIO preamp analog front end and boost - NOW £120

Will consider a trade against an analogue phaser with cash adjustment either way where necessary. Ideally something that does 4 and 6 stage phasing and ideally with rate, depth, resonance and centre frequency controls (though I do like phase 90s too - the EVH or 95 would be preferable if going that route).

Let me know what you have.

• Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio ZIO preamp analog front end and boost - NOW £100
  • Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio ZIO preamp analog front end and boost - NOW £99
  • Quatschmacher changed the title to SOLD - Source Audio ZIO preamp analog front end and boost - NOW £99