Why become a member? ×

TechSoundSystems ND115 / C115 - £200 - now accepting offers - *SOLD*
£250
Kendal / Bolton

DanOwens

When I bought this, TechSoundSystems were absolutely top-of-the-line and in use by Basschat royalty (Dood loved his 4×12). I have been using this cab for quite a few years with a variety of acts and it has always delivered incredibly present and bassy bass sounds, despite a lack of tweeter (I actually hate tweeters). 

The cab is 1 x 15", rated at 400w, but has switchable impedance from 2,4 and 8 Ohms which means that if you are happy with your current setup, you can probably just add this as an extension to get the almost-subsonic bass sounds this thing puts out. I’m not overstating the low-end this thing produces and I know that if I find another rock group I’ll be gutted that I don’t still have this cab. 

It’s incredibly light, loud and versatile; if you’re currently using smaller speakers I strongly suggest adding this and seeing what happens. 

live in Kendal in the Lake District and my daughter lives in Bolton so I’m regularly around these locations and I’m happy to meet someone around these areas; I’ll drive a reasonable distance if it means saving us both the hassle of shipping the items. 

If you’d rather have the item shipped then I would ask that the buyer arranges this. I can drop off at a suitable collection point, and I work from home if the item is to be collected. In such a case, I will ensure that the item is properly packaged with polystyrene or bubblewrap and I’ll make a trip to Curry’s to get suitable box or to assemble one if the item is too large.

I’ll have quite a few items up for sale over the next few weeks and I’ll also be advertising them on other sources, so please let me know if you’re interested and I can ensure that other adverts are taken down as I don’t want to disappoint anyone.

IMG_2094.JPG

IMG_2095.JPG

IMG_2096.JPG

IMG_2097.JPG

IMG_2098.JPG

Edited by DanOwens
  • Like 3

• DanOwens changed the title to TechSoundSystems ND115 / C115 - £250

Ahhh yes! Superb! I actually had a pair of ND410S cabinets powered with a massive Powersoft power amp. Absolutely bonkers punch and clarity for days! I later had a Tecamp 2x12 and a Tecamp 6x12 (Tecamp being Thomas Eich's subsequent brand, he now owns Eich amplification) . Great gear!

• Like 2

• DanOwens changed the title to TechSoundSystems ND115 / C115 - £200 - now accepting offers
  • DanOwens changed the title to TechSoundSystems ND115 / C115 - £200 - now accepting offers sold