Why become a member? ×

Guitar Bodies & Necks (For Practice Tinkering With Due to 'Issues') - Just Cover Postage - *SOLD*
£10
Lichfield, Staffs

This may end up in the Re-Cycling forum, but maybe a larger audience in here for the time being (please move or let me know if that's the case)......

2 x bodies and 2 x necks free to a new home (just cover the tenner postage) ideally for anyone looking to get into guitar tinkering and/or looking to get into 'luthierism' (fret tinkering, spraying etc etc).

Yamaha BB414 Body.  Has the usual dinks, dents and marks along with the usual issue with them in that the thin front-side of the cavity has taken a whack and dented. 

Yamaha BB300 Neck.  Truss rod nut snapped off, but maybe saveable with one of those kits that re-bores it out for a new nut (who knows).  Worst case it's un-salvageable so good for fret practice (removing, dressing, replacing etc).

Aria Pro II RSB Performer Body.  Has a few lacquer thickness cracks in the pickup areas, though not through the wood.  Was white but now a creamy colour with age.

Aria Pro II RSB Performer Neck.  Truss rod seems to be at max tightening so likely not able to be fully setup if re-attached.  As before, worst case can be used for the fret tinkering stuff..... or just stick it back on the body 🙂 

I can get the other half to post them UPS Next Day via her business so just looking to cover that as she'll charge me a tenner.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by Shepster8316
  • Like 4

• Shepster8316 changed the title to Guitar Bodies & Necks (For Practice Tinkering With Due to 'Issues') - Just Cover Postage *SOLD*