Why become a member? ×

*Gone to a new home within the Hour!* Free Genz Benz Contour 500 to anyone who can pick it up from Newcastle upon Tyne

drippy cat

Hi all,

As the title says. It's a Genz Benz Contour 500 which has never been gigged or even above 1 on the volume setting. It's the same 2 X 10 inch speaker model as the attached image. I got mine for about £350 new. The amount of money it would take to send it second hand means I want someone to come & pick it up from Newcastle upon Tyne because it's just taking up space. It's free to a good home/anyone prepared to pick it up. It'll require a new 3 pin cable as per the other attached image but that aside it's first come, first served.

I didn't put this in the classifieds because it's free. If that's wrong please let me know.

Cheers, Simon

GenzBenz500.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 12.09.15.png

Edited by drippy cat
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, drippy cat said:

I didn't put this in the classifieds because it's free. If that's wrong please let me know.

The marketplace does has a section for this: https://www.basschat.co.uk/forum/36-recycling/
The most straightforward way to contact a mod to request the thread is moved is by reporting your own post: click the three dots at the top right of your original post and there should be a 'Report' option.

54 minutes ago, jrixn1 said:

The marketplace does has a section for this: https://www.basschat.co.uk/forum/36-recycling/
The most straightforward way to contact a mod to request the thread is moved is by reporting your own post: click the three dots at the top right of your original post and there should be a 'Report' option.

Thanks very muc h for letting me know this. As it is the until has already gone so I will try to edit/delete/report this post to avoid any confusion.

Edited by drippy cat

• drippy cat changed the title to *Gone to a new home within the Hour!* Free Genz Benz Contour 500 to anyone who can pick it up from Newcastle upon Tyne
  • Kev locked this topic