Why become a member? ×

Is there a more expensive ‘70s Fender available.....anywhere?

MungoBass

Just now, neepheid said:

Fake news ;)

Just now, neepheid said:

It only weighs 8lbs too which will only add to it's 70s rarity goodness gracious me factor...

The woodworm eat all the other 2 pounds. Surprised it took em 50 years to do it. Lazy little sods

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CJPJ said:

Nothing to do the old men hitting 50 and wanting to have something as a special present? Not that I'm 50 this year or looking for a 1973 P Bass. At all. Definitely don't contact me if you have one to sell. 🙄

On 01/02/2023 at 17:46, miles'tone said:

I would usually agree but I can see the attraction here.

It's my YOB and I'm sure there's other 50 year olds out there who will be thinking "all my life, everyday that I've lived, my bass has been sat there in it's case... Patiently waiting for this moment...Patiently waiting for MEEE!!"

There's a lot of rich sentimental 50 year olds about. I hear. 

Yep, 1973 is my YOB and I definitely, definitely don't have a P Bass tucked away, waiting patiently until November, when I'm allowed to have it.

Nope, definitely not.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, jimmyb625 said:

Yep, 1973 is my YOB and I definitely, definitely don't have a P Bass tucked away, waiting patiently until November, when I'm allowed to have it.

Nope, definitely not.

I am very jealous. And, at the same time, I find your wisdom and planning truly inspiring! Good work.