Why become a member? ×

Mackie HR624mk2 High Res Studio Monitors (Pair - as new) - ***SALE PENDING*** - *SOLD*
£700
N O R W I C H ish

Mackie.MackieHR624MK2ActiveMonitorPair33

https://mackie.com/en/products/studio-monitoring/hrmk2-series/HR624mk2.html

FOR STUDIOS AND BEYOND

Providing massive, balanced, and incredibly accurate sound, HR624mkII is an excellent choice for any pro studio. Whether you need an ultra-accurate monitoring setup or you want to add premium sound to your home theatre or gaming system, this THX pm3 approved monitor delivers ultimate performance and sound quality that’s ideal for just about any room or setup. And despite it's size, you will hear and feel deep low end thanks to it's innovative passive radiator design. Because the HR624mk2 and it's larger sibling HR824mk2 share the same design, they function great together, making them optimal for surround systems.

Ultra-linear frequency response for accurate mix translation

6.7-inch high-precision, low-distortion LF transducer

1-inch titanium dome, ferro-fluid cooled tweeter

Optimized waveguide for wide, even sweet zone

Twin FR Series amps: 100W for LF / 40W for HF

Full internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts

Passive radiator provides tight, articulate bass extension down to 45Hz

Acoustic space, LF roll-off and HF controls

Balanced XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA inputs

THX pm3 Certified for surround sound applications

A pair of monitors that are as good as new, taken out of their boxes but never reached their intended purpose. I planned to make a second workstation for video editing but I’ve ended up using my recording space instead for now and already have a set of Mackies in there.

You can pick these up EACh for around £450 online, this price represents a very good deal indeed!!

insanely good monitors!! 

Original shipping boxes.

Collection south Norwich / Bank Transfer

Edited by Dood
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’m dumbfounded that these are still here.

£650 as a special treat for you all, which is just bonkers! Ya can’t give away stuff these days 🤣😂

I’ve had them out to test and they sound amazing. Not even broken in yet. 

• Like 1

• Dood changed the title to Mackie HR624mk2 High Res Studio Monitors (Pair) - New Price
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Dood changed the title to Mackie HR624mk2 High Res Studio Monitors (Pair) - LOWER Price
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, leschirons said:

I've got a pair of these. Top notch. Nothing to compare for the money. 

£650 is cheap. Especially in that condition.

Thank you! Yes, these simply are a cut above. Solid cabinets, full AB class bi-amplification for solid lows, a whole host of room tuning options and gobs of power should you need it. And I think they sound way better than the budget options like KRK etc. 

And they still have their plastic protective film on lol!

I think maybe I am advertising them too low? Maybe I should put the price up to £800?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Dood changed the title to Mackie HR624mk2 High Res Studio Monitors (Pair - as new) - £600 this weekend, collect.
On 23/06/2023 at 22:47, MrDinsdale said:

If I could afford it I'd have them, that's a great price!

I am truly amazed they are still here! They're not cheap entry level monitors like rokits or behringers. The frequency response charts are incredibly flat in comparison.

3 hours ago, Dood said:

I am truly amazed they are still here! They're not cheap entry level monitors like rokits or behringers. The frequency response charts are incredibly flat in comparison.

If I have any money left next payday and they're still here I'd happily take them, maybe you could consider a finance scheme or something 😂

• Dood changed the title to Mackie HR624mk2 High Res Studio Monitors (Pair - as new) - ***SOLD****