Why become a member? ×

Shiftline Olympic MKIII Tube Preamp / DI / Headphone Amp / IR Loader Cab Sim - *SOLD*
£395
London

d_g

Shift Line Olympic MKIII real tube preamp in very good condition.

Currently not possible to get hold of from Shiftline in Russia and as far as I'm aware there are only a handful of these in Europe. 

Sounds brilliant, real tube warmth and breakup if you increase the gain. You can set the XLR out to cab sim but keep the jack output DI so you can create a very nice blend of sounds.

A few minor marks and velcro on the bottom. This is the closest you can get to a Noble Preamp for this side of £1000!

Barely used as I kept it as a backup. Includes original box and power supply as well as a current doubler cable to you can use it with CIOKS pedalboard power supplies or similar. I will also send all the Shiftline IR Cab sims to the buyer.

Add £15 for insured UK postage.

Demo here (not by me): 

Any questions, give me a shout.

Thanks

Dan

Edited by d_g
  • Like 6

I have a MKIIIS as the core of my main board and it’s awesome. Lovely sounding drive, headphone amp, IRs and an FX loop.

I spoke with Oleg and Kirill at Shiftline earlier this week and they are always great at answering questions too.

I particularly like how it’s used in this video:

GLWTS

3 hours ago, admiralchew said:

I have a MKIIIS as the core of my main board and it’s awesome. Lovely sounding drive, headphone amp, IRs and an FX loop.

I spoke with Oleg and Kirill at Shiftline earlier this week and they are always great at answering questions too.

I particularly like how it’s used in this video:

GLWTS

Never seen this but very cool!

It’s a great little unit and all the IR Cab Sims are excellent.

I have another one that I am very much keeping! 

Cheers 

Damn if only this was posted a few days ago before I made another big purchase! 😭 Been waiting for notification on when Shiftline will be able to ship more but not looking good at the moment. 

Hopefully can get hold of one of these in the future

Edited by AinsleyWalker

• d_g changed the title to Sold Shiftline Olympic MKIII Tube Preamp / DI / Headphone Amp / IR Loader Cab Sim