Why become a member? ×

:: MUSICMAN Classic Sabre :: Inca Silver :: Birdseye Neck :: PLAYER and SOUND-MONSTER :: !!! PRICE: 1.700 GBP or 1.950 EUR !!!
£1850
Dortmund (Germany)

null9er

Hi there!

Here I am offering my beautiful and quite rare MUSICMAN CLASSIC SABRE in Inca Silber with shell pickguard.

Based on the serial number the bass was manufactured on May 20th 2014 in San Luis Obispo (CA, USA) facility.

Beside the two special designed humbucker pickups the Classic Sabre features a 5-way-switch and a 2-band-active-EQ.

In this way you can easily produce every authentic sound between a Stingray, a Thunderbird and a really good P-bass.

In addition the bridge allows for using the string mutes to “simulate” old flatwound strings.

Regarding the woods the neck is made from wonderful birdseye maple with a fine rosewood fretboard.

The body is made from dense ash. Although the body is quite small the Classic Sabre weighs 4,3 kg.

I am really not good in describing sounds and handling, since this is a totally subjective feeling.

So please refer to all this professional reviews and videos if you need more information on that.

The condition of the bass is very good and well maintained. But there is only a dent on the front of the body,

which is visible (please see pictures). Otherwise, the bass shows no signs of use.

The MUSICMAN CLASSIC SABRE is located in Germany near Dortmund, but can be shipped Europe-wide.

The shipping costs can be split between seller and buyer.

Shipping will be securely packed and insured in a hard case.

Please ask if you have any questions.

I will try to answer immediately.

NO TRADES please!!!

IMG_6180.JPEG

IMG_6181.JPEG

IMG_6182.JPEG

IMG_6183.JPEG

IMG_6184.JPEG

IMG_6185.JPEG

IMG_6188.JPEG

IMG_6189.JPEG

IMG_6190.JPEG

IMG_6191.JPEG

Edited by null9er
  • Like 13

52 minutes ago, MM Stingray 62 said:

All I can say is like a moth to a flame Keir 🤣

Definitely!

such a versatile bass. the last couple of gigs I've started using the middle setting with both pickups on. It's like that hollow 2 pick up Jazz bass tone but on steroids. Fills out everything underneath nicely. That and the P bass setting using the bridge facing single coil on the neck humbucker. 

The almost StingRay bridge humbucker tone and the 'Lakland' humbucker + neck single coil still get a look in but it's the other two for now. I find the inbetween positions more practically useful than those on the Fender Dimension HH and StingRay HH, as nice as those both are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• null9er changed the title to :: MUSICMAN Classic Sabre :: Inca Silver :: Birdseye Neck :: PLAYER and SOUND-MONSTER :: !!! PRICE: 1.700 GBP or 1.950 EUR !!!