Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR1345B 5-string bass - £800 (Price drop)
£950
Norwich, Norfolk

jamesbur

As with my other listing I'm selling a couple of basses to make room for some new arrivals. This is my work-horse Ibanez 1345B 5-string in very good condition. I bought it back at the tail-end of 2020 as a working bass and its been gigged maybe around 20-30 times since I've had it but otherwise it doesn't get used much. It's very well looked after and very clean with no dings and some minor marks around the jack socket (pictured).  It comes with the original gig-bag and tools and is stock-standard. This bass plays extremely well and is very versatile and light and balances very well, mainly I've been using it with a function band playing pop and rock covers and it does a good range of tones and styles. The 16.5mm string spacing might be a little tight for some but I've found it very comfortable and as a result the neck is super easy to get around and very fast. I'm selling this one as its been replaced with a custom built Maruszczyk which I'm very happy with.

No trades on this one I'm afraid as I'm trying to make room for the basses I already have and need the cash to pay for the new ones! Will consider shipping to mainland UK (usually £30-£40 uninsured) or will drive to within a 100 mile radius of Norwich for an additional £20.

More info on the bass can be found here: https://www.ibanez.com/usa/products/detail/sr1345b_1p_01.html

IMG_0552.JPEG

IMG_0553.JPEG

IMG_0554.JPEG

IMG_0555.JPEG

IMG_0556.JPEG

IMG_0557.JPEG

IMG_0558.JPEG

IMG_0551.JPEG

Edited by jamesbur
price drop
  • Like 5

My bathroom scales have it weighing in at around 8.6lbs/3.9kg but I'm not sure how much I'd trust that, I've done some googling but can't find an average weight for these. I'm used to some pretty heavy basses (Yamaha BBs, etc) so it feels pretty light to me in comparison... hope that helps!

Edited by jamesbur
  • Like 1

• jamesbur changed the title to Ibanez SR1345B 5-string bass - £800 (Price drop)