Why become a member? ×

Ashdown RM112T?

Johncee

Hi- I'm after a lightweight cab solution for smallish pub/club type gigs. Thinking of maybe a couple of Ashdown RM112T's. Can any users comment on how they get on with them? I have to say they seem a bit flimsy to me - I know this may well go with the territory for lightweights, but couldn't stand anything rattly...😀

Amp is an Ashdown RM500...

Do feel free to suggest better alternatives if you like.

I’ve had the 112, 115, 210 and 410 of the RM range, and although the cabs have cloth front (not my preference) they weren’t flimsy at all, pretty decent really. I took both the 112 and 115 in trades so never used those in a band setting but both sounded fine in home practice. 

• Thanks 1

Use mine regularly - sometimes alone sometimes with a 210 as well (or vice versa). Not flimsy, sounds good. Easy one handed carry for quite a distance too (about 150m at last gig including stairs). As with any 112, there are limitations for how big a venue it can cope with, 2 however should sort you out until you need PA support. I used the 2 cabs last week in a large conference room without PA support, was fine.

n.b. I moved the logo so it would look 'correct' on it's side, there are rubber feet on 2 sides to allow this.

image.png.b1e765f885a881af10789f5f32aa3eb7.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1