Why become a member? ×

1995 US Precision Bass £875 *** ON HOLD *** - *SOLD*
£875
St Helens

bigthumb

A tough decision to sell this but it's proving too heavy (4.3Kg) for use in the band and I don't want it being unused. It's too good to spend its life in a case. My useless back starts acting up after about 30 minutes playing it so it's best to find it a new home.

It's been fitted with Fender CS '62 Pickups and KiOgon loom. It sounds great with flats although it's got a new set of 45-105 nickel Elites fitted at the moment. I'll put some flats in the case so you can hear for yourself. 

Condition it's 'good used' with a few scratches and most notably a dink just above the scratch plate. See pic. Its looking properly vintage with the white Finish looking more cream and the dark rosewood fingerboard. The action goes low, too low for me and the truss rod turns fine. My crap photos don't do it much justice so if anymore are required please ask. The Fender tweed case has seen better days but it dose the job and like the bass, it looks pretty cool. 

This really is a lovely looking bass and its a wrench to sell but a new lighter bass is incoming that needs paying for. No trade offers please. 

Can be collected from here in Merseyside and I should be able to post it by next weekend. Can meet up/deliver depending on distance. I don't mind a drive down to Birmingham for example. 

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 14

• bigthumb changed the title to 1995 US Precision Bass £875 *** SOLD ***