Why become a member? ×

Fender Roadworn Series 2017 Jazz Bass Fiesta Red/Rosewood/Tort £895, reduced to £800 - *WITHDRAWN*
£895
MORECAMBE

ossyrocks

I've decided to sell this bass and go for something more Precisiony, maybe a Sandberg as an alternative to my vintage P bass.

Classic colour combo. I replaced the original guard with something a bit more lively, but the original is included. I also added an aged tug bar just to finish off the look. The original guard has holes for a tug bar, but none were ever fitted from the factory. Comes with non original hard case, which is tatty but functional and all the latches work.

It's a lovely thing, plays nicely, with a low action. If you play with a heavier touch you may wish to raise the action a tad. Currently strung with recent La Bella 760FL flats.

It's very lightweight at only 3.6kg.

Collection preferred or can meet at a reasonable distance. I do have a box I could ship it in, but I don't really want to do that, but we'll see how it goes.

Cheers,

Rob

IMG_1383.JPEG

IMG_1389.JPEG

IMG_1395.JPEG

IMG_1398.JPEG

IMG_1401.JPEG

IMG_1397.JPEG

IMG_1382.JPEG

IMG_1385.JPEG

IMG_1386.JPEG

IMG_1391.JPEG

IMG_1392.JPEG

IMG_1394.JPEG

Edited by ossyrocks
Price
  • Like 15

I had one of these in sunburst. I always wished it was in Fiesta Red, for some reason!  Lol

I don't know the seller - but to anyone looking for a Jazz bass..... these are incredible instruments, and lightweight for a J bass too.

• Like 2

• ossyrocks changed the title to Fender Roadworn Series 2017 Jazz Bass Fiesta Red/Rosewood/Tort £895, reduced to £800
  • 1 month later...
  • ossyrocks changed the title to Withdrawn: Fender Roadworn Series 2017 Jazz Bass Fiesta Red/Rosewood/Tort £895, reduced to £800