Why become a member? ×

Amps with stereo aux in and stereo headphones out

Waddycall

Anyone know what currently available heads have stereo aux in and headphone out? My old Rumble 150 head does this. The Ashdown RM800 I had didnt as it mixed the two channels to mono which really annoyed me as most of my practice and song learning is done with headphones.

Thanks for the suggestions but it’s specifically bass amp heads with this function that I’m interested in. 98% of my playing is through headphones and I’d like to use the amp I use with the band to get the most out of it and to become familiar with the eq etc. I currently use a channel strip into a power amp which sounds fantastic but for jamming along with songs or learning parts through headphones I run it into my zoom R24 recorder and run the output from my iPad into another pair of channels I pan left and right. It works really well but needs a fair bit of setting up. I’m considering going for a micro bass 3 to go into my power amp as mentioned in a seperate thread or changing to a class d head with stereo channels from aux in to headphones out. My 150 watt rumble does this but it’s not got enough oomph for the band. I could use it as a pre amp into my power amp but it has no onboard compression which I’d prefer.