Why become a member? ×

Hola mi bass playing brothers and sisters!

NottherealDuff

Hello all,

It's good to be here at long last! I've just moved here......can I borrow a cup of sugar?
My name is Duff - a nickname given to me 15 years ago by my friends and that has never gone. INDEED Duff, after my original bass idol as a teen, Duff McKagan of Gn'R. I look NOTHING like him and I'm not earning like he does - more's the pity!! Just thought he was very cool at the time and that was that. It has long since stuck and it suits me better than my real name :)

I just wanted to say hi to you all and that I look forward to chatting, getting advice and having a laugh with you!

I've recently got back in to my playing and it's like being born again :rolleyes: I'm gonna be playing in the band for a production of the musical, 'RENT' in June and very much looking forward to it Anybody familiar with it?

That's it for now.

Please come and say hi!

Cheers,

Duff

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='470091' date='Apr 22 2009, 10:07 PM']ah i love Duff McKagan too :)

Welcome to the forum Duff!

Z
x[/quote]

Hey Zoe!!

Thanks very much!
Yeah, Duff was 'the man' back then as far as I was concerned! :rolleyes:

Him and the other 4 bass players in the opening line up of the Freddy Mercury tribute concert (1991?)
The reason I started playing.

Duff

[quote name='NottherealDuff' post='470447' date='Apr 23 2009, 10:24 AM']Hey Zoe!!

Thanks very much!
Yeah, Duff was 'the man' back then as far as I was concerned! :rolleyes:

Him and the other 4 bass players in the opening line up of the Freddy Mercury tribute concert (1991?)
The reason I started playing.

Duff[/quote]

Thats awesome :)
what you think of his new band? 'Duff Mckagan's Loaded'

Z
x