Why become a member? ×

2008 Squier Classic Vibe 60’s Jazz - Olympic white - ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£360
Orpington BR6

Happypants

2008 Squier Classic Vibe 60’s Jazz - Olympic white. 

Crafted in China with lovely rosewood fretboard. 

Excellent condition. A small patch of discolouration on bottom edge near strap button. Some minor oxidation of hardware. Minor marks to truss rod entrance hole. 

Currently strung with dead rounds and wearing Northwest guitars pickguard. Original pickguard (with playing marks) and thumb rest included. No case. 

Can post for £30 and I’ll chuck in a generic/tatty hard case for protection. 

Photos here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2kcvCXoVJnu3UDXz8

6976DEFC-51AE-4650-92EE-128C8EDCEDFB.thumb.jpeg.f0deac12616c6dbeadee249b6ff8d66a.jpeg

image.thumb.png.5c4d9b4f039767d4d07e352b859039b9.png

Edited by Happypants
  • Like 7

• Happypants changed the title to 2008 Squier Classic Vibe 60’s Jazz - Olympic white - £350 posted

No case with this anymore but still happy to post as have appropriate packing materials.

Last call before considering swapping the neck of this one with my matching CV P (I prefer the darker rosewood on this one). This CV J will be then re-listed with the precision neck as a "bitsa" for less money if that's of interest to anyone.

Edited by Happypants

On 27/10/2022 at 11:46, Happypants said:

No case with this anymore but still happy to post as have appropriate packing materials.

Last call before considering swapping the neck of this one with my matching CV P (I prefer the darker rosewood on this one). This CV J will be then re-listed with the precision neck as a "bitsa" for less money if that's of interest to anyone.

How much less money?

• Happypants changed the title to 2008 Squier Classic Vibe 60’s Jazz - Olympic white - SOLD